I. General Information
II. Personal Data
- Personal data is obtained during:
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Conducting telephone conversations
- Conducting direct sales
- Conducting direct marketing and customer service
- Voluntarily providing data in forms on the website, such as name, phone number, and email address
- Handling the recruitment process by completing a form that requires providing your name, email address, and optionally your phone number. We also require a copy of your CV. All provided data is used solely for job applications and the recruitment process. If you give consent, we will retain your data for 18 months, particularly for future recruitment purposes. Additionally, we store your personal data on Google and AWS servers for appropriate email communication. You can review the privacy policies of Google and AWS on their respective company websites. You can always request to access or request the deletion of your personal data by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information we collect automatically includes, for example, when you visit https://themobilereality.com, we record the type of computer operating system, browser type, browser language, pages viewed, time spent on the website, access time, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and information about your activities on our website.
- The Administrator collects and uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Conducting direct sales, direct marketing, and customer service.
- Compliance with legal provisions regarding data of partners and individuals seeking employment or working in our company
- Sending requested marketing messages. These may include information about services, products, events, activities, and promotions of the company and its partners. This communication is based on subscription and requires your consent.
- Sending information about services and products that you have purchased from us.
- Carrying out direct sales activities in cases where there is a legitimate and mutual interest.
- Sending responses to "Contact" or other web forms filled out on our website (e.g., to download an e-book).
- Tracking incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Fulfilling contractual obligations, such as issuing invoices, reminders, etc.
- Sending notifications about any disruptions in our services.
- Contacting you to conduct surveys regarding opinions on the services and products of Mobile Reality.
- When entering into a business agreement or negotiating a business agreement involving the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets. These transactions may include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Signing contracts with employees.
- Processing personal data within marketing techniques such as Google Analytics, Hotjar.
- Processing personal data within remarketing techniques.
- Promoting the company on social media.
III. Selected Data Protection Methods Used by the Operator
- We secure our website and other systems against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, modification, or distribution of your data by unauthorized individuals by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures. Your personal data is stored in secured networks and is only accessible to a limited number of individuals who have been granted specific, special access rights to such systems
- The Administrator periodically changes their administrative passwords.
- To protect data, the Administrator regularly performs backup copies
- Regular software updates of all software used by the Operator for processing personal data are an important element of data protection, including regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: AWS.
V. Retention Period for Personal Data
- The retention period for personal data depends on the legal basis for processing:
- If personal data is processed based on consent, the processing period lasts until the intended purpose is achieved or until the consent is withdrawn.
- If personal data is processed for the performance of a contract or for taking pre-contractual steps (order fulfillment), the data is retained for the duration of the order fulfillment and, after its completion, for the period of limitation of claims and for the archiving of accounting documentation (5 years), in accordance with applicable legal regulations.
- If personal data is processed based on a legitimate interest, the processing period lasts until the cessation of the aforementioned interest (e.g., expiration of civil law claims) or until you object to further processing in situations where objection is legally permissible.
- If personal data is processed due to legal obligations, the processing periods are determined by the respective legal provisions.
VI. Your Rights and Additional Information on Data Usage
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to disclose your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfillment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
- Authorized employees and collaborators who have access to the data for the purpose of achieving the website's objectives
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator will not be retained longer than necessary for the performance of activities specified by separate regulations (e.g., accounting regulations). Regarding marketing data, it will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request the Administrator to:
- Access your personal data
- Correct them
- Delete them
- Restrict their processing
- and transfer the data
- You have the right to object to the processing referred to in point 3.3(c) concerning the processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling. However, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms, especially for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, regarding the actions of the Administrator.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- Actions involving automated decision-making, including profiling, may be taken with regard to you for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of personal data protection regulations. This means that they are not transferred outside the European Union territory.
- Users have specific rights regarding their data, and the Administrator is responsible for fulfilling these rights in accordance with applicable laws. If you have any questions or requests regarding the scope and implementation of your rights, you can contact us at: email@example.com
- Cookies, also known as "cookies," are computer data, particularly text files, that are stored on the User's end device and are intended for using the website's web pages. Cookies typically contain the website's name of origin, the duration of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
- We receive and record information, which may include personal data, from the user's browser when using our website. We use various methods to collect this information, such as cookies and pixels, which may include:
- IP address, unique cookie identifier, cookie information, and information about whether your device has software enabling access to certain features, unique device identifier and device type, domain, browser type and language, operating system and system settings, country and time zone, previously visited web pages, information about your interaction with our website, such as click behavior and indicated preferences, access times, and referring URLs.
- Cookies are used, in particular, for marketing purposes.
- The process involves the use of so-called "persistent" cookies. "Persistent" cookies are stored on the user's end device for a period specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Google Analytics (publisher: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) - for creating and analyzing statistics to optimize the service.
- Google Adwords (publisher: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) - for promoting the service.
- Facebook Pixel (publisher: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA) - for advertising the service on Facebook.
- Hotjar (publisher: Hotjar Ltd, Dragonara Business Centre, 5th Floor, Dragonara Road, Paceville St Julian's STJ 3141, Malta) - for analyzing user behavior on the website and optimizing the website.
- LinkedIn (publisher: LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 W Maude Ave, Sunnyvale, CA) - for advertising the website on LinkedIn.
- Clutch (publisher: CLUTCH ENTERPRISES, INC., Delaware corporation, 1800 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Suite 200 Washington DC 20036) - for creating and analyzing statistics to optimize the profile and website.
- Leadfeeder (publisher: Leadfeeder Inc., Keskuskatu 6 E, 00100 Helsinki, Finland) - to identify visitors, determine their number and online behavior on our website, and tailor communication to our potential customers to provide appropriate support and advice regarding our products and services.
VII. Information about Cookies
VIII. Managing Cookies - How to Give and Withdraw Consent in Practice?
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device by default. Users of the Service can change their settings in this regard. The web browser allows for the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- If a user does not wish to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintaining user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
IX. Your Consent
X. Links to Other Websites
XI. Final Provisions